CLUTCH is a modular, multi-purpose belt platform that hugs the body with two-way stretch material and Hypalon side panels for a custom fit. Designed by Unity Tactical to make a combat loadout disappear under civilian clothes like shorts or sweats, the CLUTCH is a must-have system for anyone conducting low-vis or undercover operations. The Runner’s CLUTCH Belt can be worn underneath the waistband, making it ideal for conditions where concealment is difficult.
The CLUTCH allows for carriage of a full-size pistol, multiple reloads, radio, IFAK, etc., giving the user more capability to prosecute a fight and is a force multiplier for plain-clothes law enforcement, military, security, or CCW missions that would otherwise relegate operators to compact weapons and less hardware. Outfit the CLUTCH with your favorite athletic gear or combine it with your arsenal of Vertx apparel for the ultimate covert uniform.
- Two-way stretch material conforms to the body.
- Slim design easily allows concealment for covert operations and comfort on overt missions.
- Go-belt functionality allows for rapid donning.
- Fitted adjustable waist strap closure for a customizable fit.
- Compatible with most KYDEX holsters.
- Features 2 full-size cells for storage of larger gear and 1 compact cell for smaller tools like magazines, flashlights, and tourniquets.
- Includes 3 sticky-sided hook strips for securing tools and accessories inside CLUTCH cells.
- Laser-cut slits in no-slip lining allow the CLUTCH to be secured on the belt with hook and loop.
- Can also be stored in a glove box or backpack for quick-deployment situations.
- Lattice-style cutouts inside panels are MOLLE compatible and allow covert storage of tools like the SOCP dagger and other knives.
- Verify all weapons are clear and safe before setting up your CLUTCH belt.
- Identify the gear layout, putting those items in the cells without hook and loop.
- Don the belt to confirm sizing is correct with all gear in place. Sizing will change as gear is added.
- If needed, tighten or loosen the waist strap for a precise fit.
- Using the included alcohol pad, clean the body-facing surface of any accessory to which you plan to apply hook and loop.
- Once completely dry, apply the included hook and loop strips to the body-facing surface of the accessory.
- To assist with inserting and removing accessories use a stiff piece of available material, like a business or credit card, and place it between the hook and loop on the belt and the hook and loop on the accessory.
- Once the accessory has been positioned correctly, remove the material and press firmly to secure the hook and loop.
- Put on the belt to confirm fit.
- If using an inner belt, there are two options for securing your Runner’s CLUTCH™ Belt:
- If using a standard belt, belt keepers may be woven through the slots on the inside of the non-slip material.
- If using a hook and loop belt, hook and loop may be woven through the slots on the inside of the non-slip material.