Similar to the MOE-K2, the MOE SL Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips with a more vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter’s body.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Slimmer thickness for a slightly smaller feel
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.1 in.
- 17 Degree Grip Angle
This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap’s ‘beaver tail’ and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function