The KynSHOT RB5006 Recoil Buffer is designed to fit AR10/.308 rifles with a fixed stock. Made using 17-4 stainless steel, the KynSHOT RB5006 Recoil Buffer is a proven system that has seen heavy use with civilian competition shooters, law enforcement personnel and the United States Armed Forces. This buffer has patented damping technology to absorb the shock of impact from the bolt carrier’s rearward motion and prevent bolt bounce as a new cartridge is chambered. The KynSHOT RB5006 Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by 20-30%, while largely eliminating muzzle flip.The improvement in weapon accuracy – specifically second and third shot accuracy- is large as shooters report that their time to reacquire a target decreases, and in many cases never leaves their scope sights. (ECCN Controlled)
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military-grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 7.7 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 5.25”. Replaces buffers that are 5.25″ in length.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F.
- DO NOT USE IN 9mm AR-15s. For 9mm AR15s use KynSHOT P/N RB5007, RB5015HD, or RB5020SS. Please see Selection Matrix for proper buffer choice.
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
- Designed for 7.62mm/.308 cal. AR-10 type rifles with a fixed stock. Fixed stocks can include the Magpul MOE Fixed stock, Magpul PRS Stock and the standard A2 fixed stock as well as others as long as they have a standard.
- fixed stock buffer tube. AR-10 and AR- 15 fixed stock buffer tubes are the same size.
- This buffer was designed for 7.62mm/.308 cal. rifles, but will also work well with other cartridges based on the .308 case such as the .338 Federal, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester etc.
- Works with factory buffer spring.