The Daniel Defense GRIP-N-RIP AR-15 Charging Handle was designed and manufactured with the features and benefits to enhance every user’s comfort and performance. The GRIP-N-RIP AR-15 Charging Handle is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and away from the operator. Independently ambidextrous handles accommodate left- and right-handed shooters with each handle independently operating the latch. The AR-15 Charging Handle option fits all AR-15 pattern rifles, and the 7.62 option fits all DD5 GEN II (V3, V4, V5) firearms (not compatible with DD5 V1 or V2) and all DPMS Gen 1 length AR-10 rifles.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Handle Material: 6061- T6 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodize.
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- 5.56 Compatibility: Fits all AR-15 pattern rifles.
- 7.62 Compatibility: Fits DD5 V3, DD5 V4, DD5 V5, and all DPMS Gen 1 length AR-10 rifles.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel roll pins
- Independent ambidextrous handles to operate the latch.
- Ridge in the back redirects gas flow upward away from the face.
- Hole crosscuts bottom channel to redirect gas in a perpendicular direction away from the shooter.