This complete upper receiver features the same tried-and-true construction and aesthetics as Aero’s M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers, without provisions for a forward assist. The M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver combines the handguard mounting platform with the upper receiver itself. Aero has condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws through superior engineering. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system but Aero adds additional lightning cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver – No Forward Assist.
- 15″ Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard.
- 16″ 5.56 CMV Barrel.
- Low Profile Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube.
- Port Door Assembly.
- A2 Flash Hider.
- This complete upper receiver does not include BCG or Charging Handle.
M4E1 Enhanced, No Forward Assist Upper Receiver Features:
- No Forward Assist
- Custom enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look” while maintaining the structural integrity of a forged part.
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards.
- M4 Feedramps.
- .250 takedown pin holes.
- Laser engraved T-marks.
Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard Features:
- 1-piece free float design.
- Built-in anti-rotation tabs.
- Scalloped rails.
- Continuous top rail.
- 1.78″ inside diameter.
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks.
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- M-LOK attachment points.
16″ 5.56 Barrel Features:
- 5.56 NATO 16″ Barrel, 1/7 twist, 4150 CrMoV, QPQ, gas port drilled.
- .750 gas block journal.
- Mid-length gas system, .0785 gas port.
- M4 Feed Ramp Extension.
- HP and MPI tested.
- Standard A2 flash hider.