The Arisaka Low Profile Picatinny Rail is a 5 or 3 slot Picatinny rail for KeyMod handguard systems. It offers a reduced height to pull any Picatinny accessories closer to the handguard. The 5 slot model connects with three of BCM’s patented reverse threaded KeyMod screws which will spread the increased stress of large Picatinny accessories like bipods or vertical grips over more KeyMod slots. The 3 slot version is useful when less rail space is required.
- Picatinny slots: 5 or 3
- Height over mounting surface: 0.277″
- Length: 2.15″ (5 slot), 1.37″ (3 slot)
- Weight: 0.6 oz (5 slot), 0.4 oz (3 slot)
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- Requires a T15 Torx wrench for installation (not included).
- BCM KeyMod screws are covered under US Patent 9377274.
- Made in the USA.