- CORv1 is compatible with the Optimized Weapon Light or the Light Control System (LCS) for Surefire ST-07.
- CORv2 (sold separately) is compatible with Light Control System (LCS) for Surefire, the Light Control System (LCS) Streamlight, Surefire SR-07, Surefire DS-07. The B.E. Meyers MAWL and the Steiner DBAL can also be mounted in the recess, should you want to lower those systems as well.
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks.
- Compatible with both carbine-length gas systems (Direct Impingement) and pistol-length gas systems (Direct Impingement).
- Not compatible with piston-driven operating systems of any kind.
- Material: Certified 6061-T6 aluminum
- Plating: Type III “Hard-coat” anodized to Mil-Spec standards.
- Hand guard thickness: .100 which is thicker than any other we’ve found. That means it dissipates heat well and it means it’s significantly stronger than the competition.
- M-LOK® compatible for nearly universal accessory mounting.
- Hand guard length: 9.55” – Optimized for 10.3” and 10.5” barrels. Works just fine with longer barrels.
- Two QD sling mounts integrated into the rail, on both sides for versatility.
- Utilizes the Bravo Company USA patented barrel nut assembly, providing a rock-solid lock-up to the receiver with anti-rotation tabs.
- Made in USA
- OUTER DIAMETER: 1.53″
- INNER DIAMETER: 1.33″
- LENGTH: 9.55″
- WEIGHT: CORv1 (OWL and Surefire LCS variant) Weight with barrel nut 9.35 oz.
- WEIGHT: CORv2 (LCS, Surefire, Streamlight variant) Weight with barrel nut 9.15 oz.