The Modlite light head can be used with the 18650 body, the smaller 18350 body or the Surefire® M600DF Dual Fuel body. This is a dedicated IR illumination head that is designed to output IR light in the 850nm IR spectrum. The reflector is designed to deliver a good amount of spill and a well defined hotspot at distances up to 300 yards depending on atmospheric conditions.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1100mW IR output. (for comparison the SF 952v is 160mW)
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. Modlite recommends the KeepPower 18650/18350 high drain cells
- Runtime is about 120 minutes with 18650 and about 50 minutes with the smaller 18350 cells.
Do not stack 18350 cells into an 18650 body this can cause the light to malfunction. Only use 18650 cells in 18650 bodies and 18350 cells in 18350 bodies.