The Thorntail2 Longbar is a collaboration between Impact Weapons Components and Haley Strategic weapon light mount.
- 3 positions provide .250” of light adjustment. Move the light closer or farther from the bore to accommodate BUIS, Laser Aiming Modules, etc.
- Box Construction design of the light mounting pocket increases strength and reduces overall weight
- Use the Forward Cantilever Design to move the light in front of the rail, creating more usable space on your hand guard
SAVE WEIGHT / ELIMINATE COMPONENTS / IMPROVE ADJUSTABILITY:
- By removing the factory thumb-screw 1913 rail mount from Surefire’s M300, M600 Scout and Streamlight Protac Railmount 1, 2 & HL-X, directly attach your Light to Thorntail 2 via the two threaded holes in the square lugs on your Light with our included hardware. This saves weight, provides adjustability, and reduces light height on your firearm.
- Thorntail 2 also accepts replacement M300 and M600 bodies, including BACKBONE
- Directly attaches to any 1913 Picatinny compliant rail system
- Ambidextrous with 8 total mounting solutions on 8 sided 1913 MIL-Spec Picatinny compliant rail system
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 1.350 ounces
- No more lost screws with IWC’s exclusive Captured Fastener Design, which retains the fastener in the mount
- Mount does not interfere with the operation of front back-up iron sights
- Quality is insured by precision CNC machining to exacting tolerances from USA Made 6061-T6 aluminum; then hard anodized Type III black matte finish per MIL-A-8625F
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS IN USA
- US PATENT: D724,687 & ADDITIONAL PATENTS PENDING