Thorntail6 Offset Scout Mounts for MLOK combines the adjustability of 2 separate mounts, a 45 Offset Scout Mount and a Side Scout Mount into a single piece mount with a patent-pending lateral cantilevered design providing an industry-leading six-light mounting position for a full 5/8″ of lateral range of adjustment and mounting capability for your Surefire M300 and M600 series Scout Lights, replacement Scout bodies and all Streamlight Protac Rail Mount lights. Designed to optimize placement of your Scout light low and tight to the weapons twelve o’clock top rail, front sight, Laser Aiming device, or other accessories.
When using a Laser Aiming device, Thorntail6 Offset Scout Mounts for MLOK place the light in the optimum position, below and next to either side of all the Laser Aiming device currently in use, including ATPIAL-C, AN/PEQ15, LA-5/PEQ, DBAL I2, A3, and D2, HOLOSUN and NGAL. Thorntail6 Offset Scout Mounts for MLOK is fully compatible with the B.E. Meyers MAWL when mounted on the 5/7 position of MLOK rail.
Without a Laser Aiming device, use one of the Thorntail6 Offset Scout Mounts for MLOK six mounting positions to place the Light in the optimum position on the weapon, tight against the 12 o’clock top rail, front back up sight, or other accessories.
Unique Capture Fastener Design eliminates the possibility of losing a fastener if they become loose during use.
- 6 light mounting positions.
- 45 degree offset for ergonomic activation.
- Ambidextrous 6 total hand-guard mounting solutions.
- Detailed installation instructions included.
- For use with all Surefire m300, m600 Scout, Streamlight Protac rail mount 1, 2 & hl-x, and all replacement m300 and m600 bodies, including Backbone and M-LOK® compliant rails.
- Weight: 0.653 oz.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum black anodized per mil-spec mil-a-8625.