The Burn Proof Gear™ Rail-Rap™ has become one of BFG’s staple products.
If you are a serious shooter in the firearms or training community, you’ve burned your hands on a firearm. The Rail-Rap™ Heavy aims to solve this issue for the most high-speed operators.
Designed to fit Quad Rails or larger diameter rails like a Daniel Defense MK18 Omega or similar while leaving the top picatinny rail section exposed. Will work great on machine guns (M249 SAW, M240B, etc)
Diameter: 1.75″ and up
You can also use the Heavy model on your M-Lok / slim rails and it will cover the entire handguard including the top picatinny rail.
There are many features users have found to be very useful:
- Cable management
- Hand positioning reference point
- Soft point of contact for your rail on a hard surface
- Reduces heat mirage from rail and barrel to keep your optics’ visibility clear
- Eliminates the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- The Rail-Rap™ is made in the USA with Berry amendment fabrics, DuPont™ Kevlar™ TEX-80 thread, and uses our proprietary DuPont™ Kevlar™ Bungee cord rated to 800 F.