ACOG 3.5×35 scope with Red Chevron BAC Reticle- The ranging reticle is calibrated for 7.62 (.308 cal) flat-top rifles to 800 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is at 19” at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY
Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5×35 LED and 4×32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN
Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN
“Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS
Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
- Length x Width x Height: 8 in x 2.1 in x 2.9 in (203.2mm x 53.34mm x 73.66mm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz. (498.95g)
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC): Yes
- Caliber: .308 / 7.62
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC): Yes
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Power Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Adjustment: ½ MOA per click
- Eye Relief: 2.4 in. (60.96mm)
- Exit Pupil: 0.39 in. (9.91mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 5.5°
- Field of View (feet): 28.9 ft. @ 100 yds. (9.63m @ 100m)
- Mount: Flattop Thumbscrew Mount (TA51)
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51)
- 3.5×35 Scopecoat (TA63)
- LENSPEN (TA56)
- Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- ACOG BAC Manual
- Warranty Card