The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench for AR15/M4 is an American-made, solid steel tool with a grip-enhancing phosphate finish that engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, and has extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Includes two hammer faces.
The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench works with a 1/2″ torque wrench, and relevant torque specifications are included on the tool for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps).
- Rifle Length / Entry Length Receiver Extension Wrench
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Weight 1.1 lb.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2″ torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer’s hammer
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4″ wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
NOTE: Not compatible with larger pistol-style receiver extension tubes