IMR cells are a specialized Li-Mn (Lithium Manganese) chemistry specifically designed for high-drain applications. While they excel at delivering massive discharge rates, their capacity is much more limited than a Li-Ion of the same size. The KeepPower 18350 is the highest capacity IMR battery of this size, but it will only deliver 35 minutes of run-time on the highest power setting in a PLH or OKW light.
These cells are what Modlite includes when you purchase a complete 18350 size light. They are a traditional button top, making the cells easy to identify positive and negative at night in the dark or under NODs.
- Minimum Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Typical Capacity: 1150 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20V
- Standard Charging Current: 0.22A
- Max Charging Current: 1.1A
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 8A
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over-discharge, over current, and short-circuit.)
- Dimensions: (L)39.0mm (D)18.6mm
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.