Looking to join the team? Apply for open positions below.
We are seeking to immediately fill a Customer Experience Specialist position.
- On-site role that is a combination of technical and hands-on tasks and responsibilities.
- Resolve customer support emails, chats, and phone calls through Zendesk and other internal support systems
- Rapidly respond to pre-sale inquiries, order questions, feedback, issues, and reviews
- Handle customer returns and exchanges
- Process order refunds, adjustments, cancelations, changes, etc.
- Track and resolve order issues with carriers, payment providers, etc.
- Initiate warranty claims and product refurbishment processes
- Review returned products and rate product conditions to prep for resale
- Handle all support-related inquiries generated from social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
Daily tasks include:
- Addressing and resolving customer support trouble-tickets generated from each of our sales channels
- Answering incoming customer service calls
- Overseeing and processing our customer returns and exchanges including intake, tracking, cataloging, quality inspection, and listing for resale
- Carefully reviewing returned products, allocating condition ratings, processing through refurbishment programs, and listing for re-sale.
- Inputting orders, products, shipments, and customer data into spreadsheets for reporting and operational insight
- Partner closely with our Ecommerce Specialists to respond and resolve to customer service issues from our other channels, e.g., Amazon, Ebay, Walmart
- Processing lost packages and insurance claims with shipping carriers
- Tracking and managing customer reviews on multiple outlets, mitigating negative feedback, and directly responding to customer complaints on review sites
- Partnering with Senior leadership and Ops to create, author, manage, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures that pertain to Customer Experience
Required Experience / Skills:
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy, and committed, showing a very strong work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make rapid, data-driven decisions
- Experience in participating in and managing multiple projects at once. Ability to multitask and prioritize, and excellent time management skills.
- Excel in navigating, operating, and maintaining multiple types of Help Desk software, CRMs, and new software that pertain to e-commerce and customer management, as needed.
- Proficient with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Office (Excel), and database systems such as Google Data Studio, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability and experience to write professional emails, and communicate on the phone effectively.
- Call center and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
Preferred but not required skills:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the firearms industry, modern weapon platforms, and tactical equipment.
- Analytical and experienced in making data-driven decisions.
- Experience in writing, creating, and participating in creating Standard Operating Procedures, including the creation of macros and canned responses for customer service and support.
Our ideal hire is a highly accountable team player who is customer-centric, solution driven, analytical, collaborative, technical, eager to go above and beyond, can hustle when tasks are time-based, able to listen and take action to resolve, motivated by being the point-of-contact for their department, frugal when it impacts the bottom-line, and passionate about firearms and tactical gear. They understand scale, thrive in a start-up environment, can be scrappy when they need to be, always looking ahead and constantly improving, and eager to play a big part in a small team.
Work Location and Hours
In-Person (Monday through Friday)
8:30AM – 4:30PM (Additional hours may be required during peak seasons).
- Full suite of Health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Unlimited Paid-Time Off for a flexible work/life balance
- Values driven work environment rooted in a passion for high-end firearms and tactical gear
- Based in sunny Southern California
- Employee Discount Program
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking to immediately fill a Warehouse Associate position.
- Pick and pack orders, manage outbound inventory.
- Receive, reconcile and manage storage of inbound inventory.
- Assemble products, packaging, and components.
- Label, count and organize goods and materials.
- Inspect parts and products for quality control.
- Maintain warehouse materials and equipment.
- Work with a small team of 3-4 other warehouse workers.
Daily tasks will include:
- Locate and pick products in a warehouse using a digital picklist
- Pack orders efficiently and accurately by following on-screen prompts, reviewing order details, and using handheld barcode scanners
- Taping, labeling, and building boxes as assigned by system and processes
- Scanning and counting inbound inventory, moving into designated storage locations
- Identifying order, inventory or fulfillment issues and working with management to resolve them
- Counting and organizing manufacturing components to prepare assembly work (primarily small parts, such as screws and bolts)
- Assembling goods using handheld tools such as screwdrivers and drills, presses and other equipment
- Visually inspecting completed assemblies for quality control, allocating to pass or reject bins
- Assembling packaging by applying labels and barcodes, folding packaging into final form to prep for finished product
- Reviewing and meeting deadlines for assembly completion
- Organizing shipping materials and maintaining shipping equipment
Experience / Skills:
- Prior shipping, assembly, manufacturing and/or warehouse experience a plus.
- Ability to easily navigate Windows operating system and learn new software required.
- Good or great hand/eye coordination and vision.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to handle a wide variety of products and materials ranging from bulky and heavy pallets or components as small as a pin.
- Knowledge/interest in firearms or tactical sporting goods industry a major plus.
- Prior military or law enforcement background a plus.
Our ideal hire has very strong attention to detail and strong computer skills. This person can easily navigate software and use touchscreen tablets, handheld devices, and PCs. As a motivated and enthusiastic worker, they care about their work and getting it done right. We are looking for a team player who gets along well with others and can see themselves succeeding with a small, tight-knit team.