The Magpul Zhukov Hand Guard is a fully-featured AK forearm for the modern AK. The Zhukov Hand Guard casts aside traditional AK forearm shortcomings and offers an extended option for modern shooting techniques, an aluminum chassis for strength and heat dispersion, a comfortable injection molded exterior for superior ergonomics, and M-LOK® slots for optimized accessory attachment.
- M-LOK® slots for optimized accessory attachment
- Extended length provides a large gripping surface for modern shooting techniques
- Durable polymer outer cover with a hard anodized aluminum chassis
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Made in the USA
- Platform: AK pattern rifles
- Length, max 11.7 in.
- Width 1.8 in.
- Weight, w/ Top Cover 15.1 oz.
- Height, w/o Top Cover 2.1 in.
- Most AKM/AK-47/AK rifles type rifles with barrels between 16.75-18.25 mm in diameter under the handguard and greater than 13″ in length*
- Compatible with Ultimak gas tube rail
- Compatible with Ultimak Optics Mount top cover
- Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles or RPK style receivers
- Not compatible with handguard retaining caps
- Due to extended Handguard length, barrels less than 13” long are not recommended
- The Zhukov Hand Guard requires the permanent removal of the factory handguard retaining cap and forward sling mount
- Please ensure your barrel diameter under the hand guard falls between 16.75-18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap
- Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor additional fitting may be required.
- Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r)