The LANTAC RPS™ Ratchet Plate System removes the necessity to stake castle nuts in place after fitting. It also provides a QD Sling attachment point directly below the buffer tube. It utilizes a one-piece designed ratcheted tooth and arm, machined directly into the anti-rotation plate itself. The enhanced castle nut has an aggressive grip pattern and radially machined grooves that register with the spring-like arm and tooth on the plate, causing the nut to be retained in place. The nut cannot vibrate loose through firing but can be removed through the use of an armorers wrench if necessary. The teeth and grooves are all internally facing so they cannot be accidentally damaged. The system offers lighter weight with additional functionality over the standard original design.
- Mil-Spec QD Sling Point
- CNC Machined single pass threads.
- Simple one-piece ratchet locking plate.
- Protected engagement surfaces that cannot be accidentally damaged when installed.
- Aggressive Castle Nut grip pattern.
- Precision machined from 4140 Steel and QPQ Nitride finished.
- Made in the USA.