The ASAP QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point QD) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right-handed shooters. Replacing the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, the ASAP QD provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. The ASAP QD works with one-point type slings with push-button quick disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2.
- Made from precision cast black Melonite™ finished steel and compatible with both Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec carbine receiver extensions.
- Made in the USA.
- Allows a wide range of motion
- Durable steel construction. Case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Work with Mil-Spec and Comm-spec carbine receiver extensions
- Adjust to your needs
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivels as well as Magpul QDM
NOTE: The ASAP QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.