This kit includes all the Mil-Spec quality components you have come to expect from BCM, along with some fantastic upgrades to include; BCM PNT Trigger Assembly, BCM Pistol Grip, Mod 3, BCM Enhanced Trigger Guard.
This BCM Enhanced Lower Parts Kit includes:
1. BCM PNT Hammer
2. Hammer Spring
3. BCM PNT Trigger
4. Trigger Spring
5. Hammer/Trigger Pins
7. Disconnector Spring
8. Bolt Catch
9. Bolt Catch Plunger
10. Bolt Catch Spring
11. Bolt Stop Pin
12. Rear Pivot Pin
13. Buffer Retainer
14. Buffer Retainer Spring
15. Magazine Catch Button
16. Magazine Catch Spring
17. Magazine Catch
18. Rear Take Down Pin
19. Selector (Safety)
20. Selector Detent
21. Selector Detent Spring
22. BCM Enhanced Trigger Guard
23. BCM Trigger Guard Pin
24. BCM Trigger Guard Screw
25. BCM Pistol Grip Mod 3, Grip Screw, Locking Washer
26. Take Down/ Pivot Pin Detent
27. Take Down/ Pivot Pin Detent Spring
In a commercial market flooded with imported and low-quality Mil-Spec imitations, you can trust that BCM® parts are made in the USA and to the highest standards. Please look at the information below.
BCM PNT Trigger Assembly (Polished Nickel Teflon):
- BCM quality, modern manufacturing processes, and aerospace coatings are combined to ensure parts last a lifetime while performing far beyond requirements established nearly six decades ago.
- The BCM PNT Trigger and PNT Hammer are a precision machined Mil-Spec AISI8620 investment casting per the USGI TDP (Mil-Spec) for the M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market). 156/157 holes are honed to assist in perfect alignment and a smooth trigger pull.
- After that, the BCM PNT Trigger and PNT Hammer then go through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure alignment, yielding a stronger and more wear resistance product.
- Polished: The sear engagement surfaces are ground, but then hand polished for an increased smoothness up to 300% beyond the Mil-Spec.
- Nickel: An electroless nickel finish is applied for a smoother trigger pull with less grit and reduced felt creep. Nickel also provides a long-lasting finish that will not corrode, rust, or discolor due to oxidation.
- Teflon: Teflon particles are embedded in the nickel, further reducing the friction of the interface and ensuring a long-lasting coating. This is done on both the BCM PNT Trigger and Hammer in order to provide the maximum benefit allowed by the nickel coating, by augmenting the low friction and corrosion resistance.
- This assembly includes BCM’s impact-resistant trigger and hammer pins. They are centerless ground to a fine finish and superior tolerances to ensure compatibility with all MIL-SPEC lower receivers built per the USGI TDP.
- The BCM Disconnector is stamped from a 1070 material and fine blanked for cleaner edges, double disc ground to a precise size. All hammer engagement surfaces are also ground for a super clean reset.
- The processes and tolerances are matched in the BCM PNT Trigger Assembly to create a system better than the sum of its parts.
Bolt Catch and Safety Selector:
- The BCM Bolt Catch and Safety Selector are a Mil-Spec AISI8620 investment casting per the USGI TDP for the M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market)
- The Safety Selector is center-less ground. The Selector and Bolt Catch are machined to the Mil-Spec, then goes through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure and wear resistance. Has a phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
BCM Magazine Catch:
- The BCM Magazine Catch Assembly (plate and the post) is precision machined Mil-Spec AISI8620 per the USGI TDP for the M16/M4 family of weapons. (not to be confused with MIM parts that are very common in the commercial market) and a hardened alloy steel shaft.
- The BCM Magazine Catch is machined to the Mil-Spec, then goes through a 3 step heat treat and case hardening process for optimal grain structure and wear resistance. The shaft is hardened, centerless ground, and precision threaded. Parts are assembled and staked per the USGI TDP and given a phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
BCM Rear Takedown Pin and Front Pivot Pin:
- BCM Rear Takedown Pins and Front Pivot Pins are made from AISI8620 bar stock and machined per the USGI TDP for M16/M4 family of weapons. BCM’s takedown pins are given a 3 step heat treat processes and the diameters are ground to final size prior to a corrosion resistant phosphate finish.
BCM Detents and Springs:
- Takedown detents include a cadmium chromate coating to resist corrosion and prevent them seizing in the small holes of the lower receiver while the Buffer retainer and Bolt Stop Plunger are made from hardened alloy steel for wear resistance and finished with a phosphate coating to prevent corrosion. The Springs are 17-7PH Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and retain adequate tension for a lifetime of service.