Upon introduction of the M16 in the 1960s the manual of arms for shooting positions included a bladed stance with an extended elbow on the fire control side. Because of numerous changes in the dynamics of the current fighting techniques we now virtually square off with the bad guy when engaging the target. The Gun Fighter’s Grip by BCM allows for a reduced angle and improved ergonomics when shooting in the modern gun fighting stances.
- Up to a quarter of an inch wider than the BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 and Mod 1 grips. Same wider profile as the BCMGUNFIGHTER Grip Mod 3.
- A new AR15 grip refined for the modern warfighter, optimized for modern weapon manipulation techniques.
- Reduced grip angle keeps wrist in line with trigger for improved ergonomics and trigger control.
- Interchangeable inserts for either a smooth front strap or a duckbill to cover trigger guard gap.
- Interchangeable backstraps for various hand sizes, weapons, and grip positions.
- Hinged trap door with interior storage compartment and water-resistant rubber gasket.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high-quality impact resistant polymers.