The Gen2 Sound Mitigation Buffer™ SMB™ is a single-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SMB™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation. Pat. Pend.
- Single-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth and quiet operation
- Adjustable spring weight (*Main spring can be trimmed at .25 lbs per coil to reduce tension up to a max of 12 coils)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Actual Weight (Complete System):
- Carbine: 4.41 oz.
- Heavy: 4.91 oz.
- H2: 5.81 oz.
- H3: 6.71 oz.
- 9MM: 9.88 oz.
- Carbine: 3.3 oz.
- Heavy: 3.8 oz.
- H2: 4.7 oz.
- H3: 5.6 oz.
- 9MM: 6.9 oz.
- 1x Polymer Base Guide Rod
- 1x Spring
- 1x Buffer
- Insert the polymer base with guide rod into the buffer tube.
- Insert desired spring on the guide rod.
- Insert the buffer over the spring.
9mm Bolt Carriers ONLY: For proper function of the SRS-9 in your 9mm rifle or pistol, the extra weight on the back of the bolt carrier needs to be removed. It is held in with a spring pin.