The KynSHOT RB5000HP Recoil Buffer is designed For AR-15 applications that run excessively hard such as suppressed, over-gassed carbines or “Thumpers” like the .50 Beowulf and .458 SOCOM. Please contact us to verify your application.
Made using 17-4 stainless steel, the RB5000HP KynSHOT Recoil Buffer AR-15 is a proven system that has seen heavy use with civilian competition shooters, law enforcement personnel, and the United States Armed Forces. This buffer has patented damping technology to absorb the shock of impact from the bolt carrier’s rearward motion and to prevent bolt bounce as a new cartridge is chambered. The RB5000HP KynSHOT Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by 20-30%, while largely eliminating muzzle flip. The improvement in weapon accuracy – specifically second and third shot accuracy- is large as shooters report that their time to reacquire a target decreases, and in many cases never leaves their scope sights. (ITAR Controlled)
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military-grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight 4.8 Ounces
- Length when compressed 3.25”
- Designed for hard cycling .223/5.56mm AR15 Carbines
- DO NOT USE IN 9mm AR-15s (Except in specific applications, please consult factory). For 9mm AR15s use KynSHOT P/N RB5007, RB5015HD or RB5020SS. See Selection Matrix for proper
- buffer choice.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals- Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
- Can be used on multiple AR15 calibers, please contact us to verify your application.