The KynSHOT RB5001 Recoil Buffer is designed for Fixed Stock AR-15s. This is a proven system that has seen heavy use with civilian competition shooters, law enforcement personnel, and the United States Armed Forces. This buffer has patented damping technology to absorb the shock of impact from the bolt carrier’s rearward motion and to prevent bolt bounce as a new cartridge is chambered. The RB5001 reduces felt recoil 20-30%, while largely eliminating muzzle flip. The improvement in weapon accuracy – specifically second and third shot accuracy – is even more noticeable as shooters report that their time to reacquire a target decreases, and in many cases never leaves their scope sights. (ITAR Controlled)
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military-grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 8.3 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 5 7/8″.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F
- DO NOT USE IN 9mm AR-15s. For 9mm AR15s use KynSHOT P/N RB5007, RB5015HD, or RB2020SS. See Selection Matrix for proper buffer choice.
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
- Designed for .233/5.56 mm cal. type AR-15 rifles with a fixed stock, and can be used with other popular AR-15 calibers as well such as .300 BLACKOUT, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, .204, etc.
- This buffer can be used with heavier calibers such as the 458 SOCOM, 450 Bushmaster, 6.5 Grendel, etc. Works great with these calibers due to heavier weight and dampening effects.