The RB5007 is a specially engineered KynSHOT for the 9mm PCC application. Designed to work in PCC builds with 3.5″ – 16″ barrels, either suppressed or unsuppressed and with all common 9mm loads. This buffer has proven itself in the harsh arena of PCC competition and is the choice of many of the top-ranked shooters in the world. The KynSHOT uses patented hydraulic shock absorption technology to dampen the impact of the bolt at the rear of its travel and to dampen the forward impact of the buffer’s weight as it chambers the next round. Its weight and length have been optimized for the 9mm application so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch. (ITAR Controlled)
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military-grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 6.0 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 3.90”.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F.
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.