The RB5015HD, a specially engineered Heavy Damped KynSHOT for the 9MM PCC application. Designed in cooperation with Blitzkrieg Components, LLC. to work for 9MM applications with barrels 8” or greater, either suppressed or unsuppressed, and with any type of ammo. The hydraulic fluid and seals are made to meet mil-spec requirements and have an ambient temperature operating range of -30F to +150F. The KynSHOT uses patented hydraulic shock absorption technology to dampen the impact of the bolt at the rear of its travel and to dampen the forward impact of the buffer’s weight as it chambers the next round. Its weight and length have been optimized for the 9MM application so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military-grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 6.0 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 3.90”
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F to 150F
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.