CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003.
CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS. Manufactured in the Great State of Texas
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Easy to install
WHAT IS A SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER? – A single stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger in order to release the hammer. The benefit of a single stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single stage trigger is crisper in the “break” of the trigger because you don’t feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer the single stage triggers for most applications.
CMC’S CURVED TRIGGER BOW – For the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group. CMC’s AR-15/10 patented “Signature”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I had a chance to sample several other brands of well-known trigger companies on the same day and CMC was by far the best. The take up, brake and reset are all perfect in my honest opinion. My old lady is NOT a gun nut but now really enjoys shooting.
Other brand had a similar break but the reset or take up was comparatively sloppy, or the other brand had similar take up but the break and reset was long etc...
I am converting all of my applicable long arms to the CMC single stage drop in and the price can't be beat.