The Geissele Super Dynamic-Enhanced (SD-E) Trigger featuring an exclusive flat trigger bow, is a finely-tuned two stage trigger providing enhanced trigger control and weapon accuracy while maintaining the robustness and reliability of our combat-proven two-stage trigger.
The SD-E is a flat bow version of the Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E), which features a classic M4 style curved trigger.
- PLATFORM: AR15/AR10
- TYPE: 2 Stage
- 1st STAGE WEIGHT RANGE: 2.0 – 2.5 lbs.
- 2nd STAGE WEIGHT RANGE: 0.9 – 1.3 lbs.
- TOTAL PULL WEIGHT RANGE: 2.9 – 3.8 lbs.
- ADJUSTABLE: No
- TRIGGER BOW TYPE: Flat
- RECOMMENDED USE: Target & Precision Shooting, Hunting
- PIN SIZE: Mil-Spec
All weights are approximates.
- Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin
- Weapon Platform: AR15/AR10
- Intended Function: Hunting, Target Shooting, Precision Shooting
- Trigger Bow Type: Flat
- Notes: *COLT 901 RIFLE USERS PLEASE SEE ARMORS TOOLS FOR PINS (PART# 02-269) THAT WORK WITH THE WIDER RECEIVER. Please note, Geissele triggers are designed for mil-spec AR15/M4 carbine rifles. Our AR15 triggers are not compatible with the Sig MPX/MCX weapons or Pistol Caliber Carbine AR15/M4 variants. Using them in these platforms will void the warranty. Please refer to our Super MCX SSA or Super MPX SSA if you are using these platforms.