Advanced performance meets precision machining and ultra-slick styling in the shape of the new E-CT1™ Single Stage Trigger from LANTAC. The trigger features massive improvements over the original with entirely different sear engagement surfaces that remove creep and deliver a super crisp break. Radically different internal geometry also creates insanely short reset and near non-existent over travel that will greatly decrease split times and give you a big advantage over the competition.
- The Hammer, Trigger & Disconnector are precision machined from S7 tool steel with a proprietary sear manufacturing process that yields an incredibly smooth engagement surface and all parts are then case hardened before Black Oxide finish.
- The CNC machined Aluminum cassette has adjustment set screws built-in that allows the user to set perfect pin tension and the trigger can be installed with standard pins or the threaded screw types seen in previous designs.
- The cassette is Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Class2 Black and then Laser engraved for identification.
- Comes complete with Trigger Assembly and Pin Set.
- Manufactured and assembled according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements and quality-assured with the latest technology inspection equipment ECT-1’s are designed for use with AR receivers in 5.56/.223 or 7.62/.308.
- Trigger mechanism manufactured by Timney Triggers.