When designing the new Fortis Super Sport (SS) FIFTY™, Fortis made sure the brand’s innovation, intent, and quality were evident in every aspect of the design. While most AR safety selectors in the market today rely on standard socket/Torx screws, the Fortis SS FIFTY™ was engineered with a patent-pending RidgeKey™ locking mechanism. This system allows the levers to secure itself onto the selector core with a solid point of contact and thus eliminating any weak points in the system. The selector core is coated in black nitride, giving you a smoother surface and superior resistance to wear. Never worry about the possibility of your screw backing out, breaking, or snapping with the Fortis SS FIFTY™.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built-in 50 and 90-degree options
- Robust RidgeKey™ locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA