The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock – Light) Mil-Spec is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
PLENTY OF CHEEK WELD
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
AR STOCK WITH STORAGE
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below).
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
SHIELDED RELEASE LATCH
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*. Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
ANTI-SLIP RUBBER BUTT-PAD
- Replaceable rubber 0.3″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
SLING POINT VARIETY
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit -TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included), Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
LONG LASTING ADJUSTABILITY
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Commercial-Spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS-L.