The MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA.
DEPENDABLE AR STOCK: Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below).
SECURE FIT: Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
THE RIGHT BALANCE OF CHEEK WELD AND COMFORT: Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort. Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
SET IT AND FORGET IT: Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
IMPACT MITIGATION: Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
SLING POINT OPTIONS: Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts:
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- LOP, M4 Collapsed ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended ~13.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range 3.3 in.
- Length, max 6.9 in.
- Weight 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension 12.0 oz.* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Commercial-Spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE.