The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for Mil-Spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION: Provides 12.2″ length of pull
- RUBBER BUTT-PAD: Offers anti-slip surface and increases impact protection. Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- PUSH-BUTTON QD SLING SOCKETS: With integrated 1.25″ sling loops for additional mounting options and left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
- COMPATIBILITY: Fixed length for standard Mil-Spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, Mossberg 500, SR25
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- Length of Pull: ~12.2 in.
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension: 13.5 oz.