The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
- IMPROVED CHEEK WELD WITH A SLOPED COMB PROFILE: A more sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with functional support
- ROLLOVER TOE TO FIT YOUR GEAR: Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- EASY ADJUSTMENT, NO SNAGS: Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- ANGLED RUBBER BUTT-PAD: Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- COMPATIBILITY: Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- LONG LASTING ADJUSTABILITY: Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- SECURE FIT: Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- SLING POINT VARIETY: Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts:
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
- Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- LOP, M4 Collapsed ~10.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended ~14.1 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range 3.3 in.
- Length, max 7.2 in.
- Weight 9.6 oz.
- Weight, w/ receiver extension 13.6 oz.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE SL.