The PRS Lite provides much of the same adjustability and many features of Magpul’s PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, with the added benefits of reduced weight and a price that’s almost half of its fully featured counterpart.
Designed to military standards, the PRS Lite is intended for Mil-Spec USGI carbine/SR25 collapsible/A5 extension tubes* for .223 and .308 receiver-pattern rifles. At 10 ounces lighter than the PRS GEN3, it provides an optimized shooter interface with 0.8” of comb height and 1.4” of LOP adjustments. The low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant and provides an extremely stable interface with the shooter’s shoulder. There are multiple attachment options for slings, including an ambidextrous 1.25” footman’s loop, a reversible QD sling swivel cup, and space for another optional QD sling swivel cup.
- Weighs in at only 18.2 oz
- Low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Compatible with Mil-Spec USGI Carbine/SR25 Collapsible/A5 Extension tubes
- Designed for the AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25 platforms
- LOP adjusts from 13.85”-15.25″ in 0.14″ increments
- Comb height adjusts from flush to +0.8″ in 0.1” increments
- 1.25″ ambidextrous footman’s loop in the rear
- Reversible, rotation-limited QD sling swivel cup in front
- QD sling swivel cup in the rear
- Made in the USA
- The PRS Lite is NOT compatible with Rifle/A1 receiver extensions and may not fit carbine-style extensions longer than the listed compatible tubes. The PRS Lite is designed for use with USGI-Style receiver end plates and will not fit with aftermarket sling mount plates.