The CP-R360™ Cam Pin has no moving parts to break or lock up. Machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 (45RC Approx), its head is polished for a super smooth finish.
- The cam pins circular head has a single flat face machined into it at the front so that it can be inserted into any bolt carrier without having to remove the gas key.
- Two further flats are machined at 90 degrees to the front face that assists in reducing internal wear to the cam channel.
- The unique domed head allows the cam pin to operate in a completely different position to a traditional pin, with the radius of the head curving away from the receivers internal surface, rather than forming a hard or sharp edge on its upper corner that causes wear.
- Finished in its natural hardened state, copper/brass color.
- NOTE: Works on all Mil-Spec BCGs, 556 ONLY
- Made in the USA.