Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
Redesigned to eliminate the load on the pivot pin (like USGI handle fitted with an extended latch) and keep the energy from charging close to the centerline of the carbine/rifle. BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handles provide a larger uninterrupted engagement surface with a smaller silhouette.
- A new Charging Handle and Extended Latch System.
- Material: forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum.
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2.
- The Mod 3X3 latches extend past the main body of the charging handle by approximately 1.14″.
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
- Made in the USA.