The Airborne Charging Handle (ACH) was developed at the request of an elite organization famous for its expertise in aerial insertion. The organization requested a lower-profile lever design to reduce the chances of snagging.
This USASOC version uses rollmarks instead of laser engraving to diminish its visual signature.
- The ACH’s lower profile design is especially ideal for rifles where the primary sighting system is a red dot or similar low profile optic system.
- The ambidextrous ACH is 3D machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Shortened levers are dual contoured with gently concaved radius cuts in the vertical and horizontal planes.
- The handling surfaces of the levers are checkered for confident operation while wearing gloves.
- A taller fence at the rear of the ACH aids in redirecting gas blowback when shooting with short barreled and suppressed weapon systems.
- The ACH and its components are Type 3 Hardcoat anodized and is only available DDC (Desert Dirt Color).