The silencer-optimized Raptor-SD™ features a ported shaft designed to redirect gasses down and forward, away from the shooter’s face when shooting suppressed
- Designed for rapid palm “blading” or finger thumb charges
- Fluid & fast charging from either strong or support side
- Made in the USA
- Aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- MILSPEC anodized
The silencer-optimized Raptor-SD™ features a ported shaft designed to redirect gasses down and forward, away from the shooter’s face when shooting suppressed. Its ambidextrous design allows rapid palm “blading” or finger-thumb charging of the weapon, ensuring the motion is fluid and fast from either the strong or support side. The Raptor-SD is compatible with most AR15/M16-pattern rifles.
• Designed & Manufactured in the USA
• Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
• MILSPEC Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
Have a Surefire SB2 on MK18, already had a Radian, but replaced it with the SD version in hopes the ports would reduce the gas in my face and sure enough it did. Very happy with this purchase, Radian charging handles in my opinion are the best.
Helps to tame the gas in face issue on suppressed ARs, especially short-barreled rifles. Beautiful machining and quick shipping.