This complete upper receiver features the same tried-and-true construction and aesthetics as Aero’s M4E1 Threaded Upper Receivers, without provisions for a forward assist. The included ATLAS R-ONE Handguard is designed with size and weight in mind, while still providing plenty of real-estate to accommodate any attachment needs the end-user may have. Aero’s proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver, No Forward Assist.
- 9.2″ ATLAS R-ONE Handguard.
- 10.5″ 5.56 CMV Barrel.
- Low Profile Gas Block and Carbine Length Gas Tube.
- Port Door Assembly.
- A2 Flash Hider.
M4E1 Threaded, No Forward Assist Upper Receiver Features:
- No Forward Assist.
- Custom enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look” while maintaining the structural integrity of a forged part.
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with Aero’s Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards.
- M4 Feedramps.
- .250 takedown pin holes.
ATLAS R-ONE Handguard Features:
- Full top Picatinny rail for optional attachments.
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- 1.3″ Inside diameter.
- 1.5″ Outside diameter.
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels.
- MLOK attachment points.
10.5″ 5.56 Barrel Features:
- 5.56 NATO 10.5″ Barrel, 1/7 twist, 4150 CrMoV, QPQ, gas port drilled.
- .750 gas block journal.
- Carbine length gas system, .0785 gas port.
- M4 Feed Ramp Extension.
- HP and MPI tested.
- Standard A2 flash hider.
This complete upper receiver does not include BCG or Charging Handle.