This Complete Upper includes Aero’s Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard. Key features include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal, and a new profile for the Picatinny top rail.
- M4E1 Enhanced Assembled Upper Receiver.
- Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard.
- 16″ 5.56 Mid-Length CMV Barrel.
- Low Profile Gas Block and Mid Length Gas Tube.
- The product comes assembled.
- This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle.
M4E1 Upper Features:
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Precision machined to M4E1 specs.
- M4 feedramps.
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only).
- Comes assembled, with the port door and forward assist installed.
- Accepts standard AR15/M16 components.
- The handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver.
- Works with Aero Precision handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards.
- Barrel nut and wrench are included.
Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard Features:
- 1pc free float design.
- Built-in anti-rotation tabs.
- Scalloped rails.
- Continuous top rail.
- 1.78″ inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors.
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks.
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- Gen 2 Feature – Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal.
- Gen 2 Feature – New profile for the continuous Picatinny top rail.
16″ 5.56 Mid-Length Barrel Features:
- 5.56 Nato 16″ Midlength, 1/7 twist, 4150 CrMoV, QPQ, gas port drilled.
- .750 gas block journal.
- Midlength gas system, .0785 gas port.
- M4 Feed Ramp Extension.
- HP and MPI tested.
- Standard A2 flash hider.