The MK18 AR15 style Upper Receiver Group is unmatched in size, weight, and performance, and features the Picatinny quad rail Daniel Defense provides to USSOCOM. The RIS II rail features a Bolt-Up System that has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. The 10.3-inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. Its independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Features a Bolt-Up System that has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM.
- 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged barrel.
- Features the independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle.
- Comes standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- Includes a Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor.
- Features Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300 degrees F.