This Compensator was not designed as a gamers comp. It was designed for tactical applications to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure.
- Tuned slots and interior cones offer maximum recoil mitigation, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction.
- Dual-action brake minimizes side pressure and designed to have much less noise associated with typical compensators. Makes it perfect for working in teams for CQB.
- Built for the 21st Century Gunfighter
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified armorer.
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 for 7.62mm AR10 and many 300 AAC Blackout barrels
In order to install the muzzle device, you will need a “thin” wrench. A standard armorer’s wrench or box wrench is too thick.
The combustion gasses exiting the muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to deform and erode surfaces upon exit.
Due to the new and unique design of the BCM® compensators, the user may notice small pits on the interior surfaces of the compensator. This is normal. Most designs do not impede the exit flow very much, while the BCM approach is exactly the opposite. These surfaces are specifically designed to operate within the environment found at the muzzle, and are intended to allow significant amounts of deterioration before any loss of performance is seen/felt. These compensators have been tested through many thousands of rounds, and while the wear surfaces may give pause to some users, trust when we say that it’s normal.
- Made by Bravo Company MFG, Inc. (BCM®)
- Patent Pending