As you’d expect, we accomplish this by utilizing tapers on both the Cherry Bomb and the Plan-B mount. This provides a better lock-up thanks to the increased surface area, guarantees improved alignment of your silencer, and protects your threads from carbon exposure. No shims, washers, latches, springs, gimmicks, or timing of the muzzle device required!
Plan-B: OMEGA: SilencerCo Omega 300, Harvester Big Bore 338 & Hybrid | Dead Air Nomad | Energetic Armament VOX
Plan-B: SAKER: SilencerCo Saker 7.62, Saker 5.56, Saker 5.56 K & Chimera 300
WEIGHT: 1.85 oz.
MATERIAL & COATING: Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
MOUNT: Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
REQUIRED TOOLS: Props to SilencerCo for having the forethought to include the tools needed to install replacement mounts.
“Can I use the PLAN-B with Cherry Bomb on my 90° shouldered barrel? – Yes. Here’s what we recommend for a minimum shoulder for our Cherry Bomb muzzle brakes. DOWNLOAD
Please refer to your firearms safety manual before performing any maintenance on your own. Seek help from a qualified gunsmith if you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing.
Cherry Bomb to Barrel
- Remove the muzzle device from your barrel.
- Clean and degrease muzzle threads. Do not use steel tools for cleaning. We recommend using a piece of solvent-moistened Scotch-Brite™, or a brass or nylon brush.
- Using a 1/2 inch socket and a torque wrench, tighten Cherry Bomb clockwise to 20-30 ft-lbs. The use of Rocksett won’t hurt either.
- Plan-B Mount to Silencer
- Refer to your silencer’s manual to remove their mount.
- Hand thread the Plan-B mount into the silencer. Take care not to cross-thread it.
- Torque Plan-B mounts into silencer to approx 35 ft-lbs (refer to your silencer’s manual) using the tools provided with your silencer.