SureFire adapters serve as rock-solid, precision mounting platforms for SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach Suppressors and serve as a standalone muzzle device. The SFCT-556-1/2-28 closed-tine adapter closely represents a traditional birdcage flash hider, with wrench flats for easy installation. Like other SureFire SOCOM muzzle devices, this adapter is precision machined from heat-treated stainless steel, highly resistant to gas and particle erosion. Additionally, these adapters utilize multiple bearing surfaces to ensure proper suppressor alignment every time.
- Construction: Heat-treated stainless steel.
- Coating: DLC coating.
- Length: 2.3″.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- CNC-machined to precisely align suppressor with the bore of the host weapon.
- Made from heat-treated stainless steel that is highly resistant to corrosion and gas/particle erosion.
- Durable construction for long service life.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.