M-LOK Type 2 Rail Covers are low-profile, two-piece covers that install directly onto most M-LOK aluminum hand guards (non-polymer). These M-LOK covers are non-orientation specific, which allows the user to mount them in any direction desired without affecting function. Not compatible with MAGPUL MOE M-LOK, MOE SL, and SGA forends, and may not be compatible with free-float handguards that have a wider and flatter profile, as they will not seat deep enough to allow the center portion to lock-in.
Featuring beveled contours to minimize potential snagging, our TSP texture for additional grip, and with a protrusion only slightly more than 1/8″ from the mounting surface to maintain its low-profile. The center locking tab is pre-scored to allow the user to snap off sections and mix and match colors for a customized look.
- Includes six panels, each covering one M-LOK slot.
- Made in the USA.
- NON-ORIENTATION SPECIFIC: No up / down, left / right, front / back orientation
- CONTACT SURFACES MADE UP OF TSP
- LOW PROFILE: Covers barely protrude more than 1/8″ above the rail surface
- SIMPLE INSTALL & UNINSTALL: Using a simple, pointed tool, covers can be installed or uninstalled in seconds