The ATLAS S-ONE is the newest addition to the Aero Precision Handguard lineup. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the S-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. Aero’s proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
The new Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It features 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut with the use of a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
All hardware mounting parts are included with the purchase of an S-ONE Handguard.
- Material: Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Finish: Anodized.
- Front and rear Picatinny rail.
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
- M-LOK Handguard Weight: 12” – 7.00 oz.
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control.
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks.
- 1.3” Inside diameter.
- 1.5” Outside diameter.
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels.
Note from Manufacturer:
- ATLAS S-ONE Handguards are designed to match seamlessly with Aero’s M4E1 Threaded Upper Receivers. Additionally, they are compatible with any Mil-Spec AR-15 upper receivers as well. However, they may not be compatible with billet upper receivers due to indexing tabs.
- The ATLAS S-ONE Handguards are NOT compatible with the Aero M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver.