Ballistic Advantage believes that the customer’s ability to customize their handguard with any accessory they want, where ever they want is extremely important; the Logic Handguard does just that. A full top picatinny and seven sides of M-LOK allows for as many options as possible when it comes to attachments and accessories. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the Logic line of handguards are designed with size, comfort, and functionality in mind. Logic handguards utilize the proprietary ATLAS attachment system which is a durable and dependable mounting platform. All Logic Handguards feature a slim profile while providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love.
The Logic Handguards utilize the Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) which is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It features 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut with use of a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
- Length: 7″
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility: Mil-spec AR15 upper receivers, barrels, and low profile gas blocks
- Logic handguards utilize the proprietary ATLAS attachment system
- QD sling sockets at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- A full top picatinny and seven sides of M-LOK
- Slim profile while still providing the strength and stability
- Weight: 6.3 oz
All hardware mounting parts are included with the purchase of a LOGIC Handguard.