Fortis REV™ II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free-floating rail system. When designing the REV™, Fortis didn’t want just another rail system, they wanted a better, lighter, feature-rich handguard that was robust and within budget. Fortis has managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. MLOK™ cutouts were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition. It is also piston compatible.
Note: Does not include barrel nut.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- Length: 12.429″.
- Weight 8.1 Ounces.
- Inside Diameter: 1.340″.
- Continuous Top Rail.
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets.
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock.
- Anti-Rotation Tabs.
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included).
- Made in the USA.