Ripcord Industries designed the LDR1 to be a stable and rigid platform for end-users who mount items such as iron sights, lasers, and bipods to their rail. Ripcord wanted to ensure lasers did not lose zero due to the rail shifting or bending. Removing unnecessary MLOK slots in specific locations to provide added strength, lengthwise, to the rail. The LDR1 also features a longer steel barrel nut for a rock-solid foundation. Ripcord’s anti-rotation wings, indexing pin, and tight interface between the LDR1 and its barrel nut ensure it won’t shift over time.
- Machined from Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Integrated QD Sockets at the rear.
- 2.25″ Barrel Nut: 17-4PH Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish.
- Torque Spec: 46 ft/lbs.
- Locking Plate: A572 High Strength/Low Alloy Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish.
- Mounting Screws: T25 Shoulder Bolt, 18-8 Stainless Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish.
- Torque Spec: 35-37 in/lbs.
- Index Pin: 416 Stainless Steel.
- Actual Length: 9.55″.
- For use w/ 10.3″ & 10.5″ Barrels.
- Inner Diameter: 1.33″.
- Rail Weight (w/ Locking Plate & Mounting Screws): 10.3 oz.
- Barrel Nut Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Compatible w/ all MLOK accessories.
- Made in the USA.