Train Smarter. SureFire Suppressor Trainers are intended for use with marking cartridges (e.g. Simunition® FX®, and UTM), training ammunition (e.g. SRTA), frangible and live ammunition in a training environment. The SureFire Trainers mimic the length, weight, and attachment of SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® suppressors, allowing warfighters to train as they would fight when participating in force on force training scenarios. Every SureFire Suppressor Trainer is made in the U.S.A.
- Mimic the weight and dimensions of SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® suppressors
- Allow multiple training ammunition and live ammunition options
- Provide no sound reduction
- Patented Fast-Attach® design attaches and removes in seconds
- Provides multiple live and simulated round training options
- Durable construction for long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm / 7.62 mm
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel
- COATING: Cerakote™ Finish
- BODY COLORS: Black, Dark Earth
- DIAMETER: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- LENGTH: (556) 6.2 in (15.7 cm) / (762) 8.4 in (21.3 cm)
- LENGTH ADDED TO WEAPON*: (556) 4 in (10.2 cm) / (762) 5.6 in (14.2 cm) *Actual length may vary, depending on which SureFire adapter is used
- WEIGHT: (556) 15.9 oz (452 g) / (762) 19.5 oz (552 g)